1. benefit - noun
· financial assistance in time of need
2. benefit - noun
· something that aids or promotes well-being; "for the benefit of all"
3. benefit - noun
· a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
4. benefit - verb
· derive a benefit from; "She profited from his vast experience"
5. benefit - verb
· be beneficial for; "This will do you good"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.