1. belt - noun
· endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
2. belt - noun
· a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
3. belt - noun
· an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found; "a belt of high pressure"
4. belt - noun
· a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
5. belt - noun
· a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
6. belt - noun
· ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
7. belt - noun
· the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
8. belt - verb
· sing loudly and forcefully
9. belt - verb
· deliver a blow to; "He belted his opponent"
10. belt - verb
· fasten with a belt; "belt your trousers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.