1. bellows - noun
· (used in the plural) a mechanical device that blows a strong current of air; used to make a fire burn more fiercely or to sound a musical instrument
2. bellow - noun
· a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal); "his bellow filled the hallway"
3. bellow - noun
· United States author (born in Canada) whose novels influenced American literature after World War II (1915-2005)
4. bellow - verb
· shout loudly and without restraint
5. bellow - verb
· make a loud noise, as of animal; "The bull bellowed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.