1. beetle - noun
· insect having biting mouthparts and front wings modified to form horny covers overlying the membranous rear wings
2. beetle - noun
· a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden); used to drive wedges or ram down paving stones or for crushing or beating or flattening or smoothing
3. beetle - verb
· be suspended over or hang over; "This huge rock beetles over the edge of the town"
4. beetle - verb
· fly or go in a manner resembling a beetle; "He beetled up the staircase"; "They beetled off home"
5. beetle - verb
· beat with a beetle
6. beetle - adjective
· jutting or overhanging; "beetle brows"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.