1. bed - verb
· furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
2. bed - verb
· place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
3. bed - verb
· put to bed; "The children were bedded at ten o'clock"
4. bed - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
5. bed - verb
· prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
6. bedded - adjective
· deposited or arranged in horizontal layers; "stratified rock"
7. bedded - adjective
· having a bed or beds as specified
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.