1. become - verb
· enter or assume a certain state or condition; "He became annoyed when he heard the bad news"; "It must be getting more serious"; "her face went red with anger"; "She went into ecstasy"; "Get going!"
2. become - verb
· undergo a change or development; "The water turned into ice"; "Her former friend became her worst enemy"; "He turned traitor"
3. become - verb
· come into existence; "What becomes has duration"
4. become - verb
· enhance the appearance of; "Mourning becomes Electra"; "This behavior doesn't suit you!"
5. becoming - adjective
· according with custom or propriety; "her becoming modesty"; "comely behavior"; "it is not comme il faut for a gentleman to be constantly asking for money"; "seemly behavior"
6. becoming - adjective
· displaying or setting off to best advantage; "a becoming new shade of rose"; "a becoming portrait"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.