1. beam - noun
· a signal transmitted along a narrow path; guides airplane pilots in darkness or bad weather
2. beam - noun
· long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
3. beam - noun
· a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
4. beam - noun
· a column of light (as from a beacon)
5. beam - noun
· (nautical) breadth amidships
6. beam - noun
· the broad side of a ship; "they sighted land on the port beam"
7. beam - noun
· a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
8. beam - verb
· smile radiantly; express joy through one's facial expression
9. beam - verb
· emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light; "The sun shone bright that day"; "The fire beamed on their faces"
10. beam - verb
· express with a beaming face or smile; "he beamed his approval"
11. beam - verb
· broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
12. beam - verb
· have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink; "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna"
13. beam - verb
· experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion; "She was beaming with joy"; "Her face radiated with happiness"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.