1. bead - noun
· a small ball with a hole through the middle
2. bead - noun
· a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
3. bead - noun
· a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
4. bead - verb
· form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
5. bead - verb
· decorate by sewing beads onto; "bead the wedding gown"
6. bead - verb
· string together like beads
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.