1. batter - noun
· (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting
2. batter - noun
· a liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, eggs, and milk, used in cooking
3. batter - verb
· strike against forcefully; "Winds buffeted the tent"
4. batter - verb
· strike violently and repeatedly; "She clobbered the man who tried to attack her"
5. batter - verb
· make a dent or impression in; "dinge a soft hat"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.