1. bat - noun
· nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
2. bat - noun
· (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit; "he was at bat when it happened"; "he got four hits in four at-bats"
3. bat - noun
· a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
4. bat - noun
· the club used in playing cricket; "a cricket bat has a narrow handle and a broad flat end for hitting"
5. bat - noun
· a club used for hitting a ball in various games
6. bat - verb
· strike with, or as if with a baseball bat; "bat the ball"
7. bat - verb
· wink briefly; "bat one's eyelids"
8. bat - verb
· have a turn at bat; "Jones bats first, followed by Martinez"
9. bat - verb
· use a bat; "Who's batting?"
10. bat - verb
· beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.