1. bark - noun
· tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
2. bark - noun
· a noise resembling the bark of a dog
3. bark - noun
· a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
4. bark - noun
· the sound made by a dog
5. bark - verb
· speak in an unfriendly tone; "She barked into the dictaphone"
6. bark - verb
· cover with bark
7. bark - verb
· remove the bark of a tree
8. bark - verb
· make barking sounds; "The dogs barked at the stranger"
9. bark - verb
· tan (a skin) with bark tannins
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.