1. bare - verb
· lay bare; "bare your breasts"; "bare your feelings"
2. bare - verb
· make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
3. bare - verb
· lay bare; "denude a forest"
4. bare - adjective
· completely unclothed; "bare bodies"; "naked from the waist up"; "a nude model"
5. bare - adjective
· lacking in magnitude or quantity; "a bare livelihood"; "a scanty harvest"; "a spare diet"
6. bare - adjective
· not having a protective covering; "unsheathed cables"; "a bare blade"
7. bare - adjective
· lacking its natural or customary covering; "a bare hill"; "bare feet"
8. bare - adjective
· just barely adequate or within a lower limit; "a bare majority"; "a marginal victory"
9. bare - adjective
· apart from anything else; without additions or modifications; "only the bare facts"; "shocked by the mere idea"; "the simple passage of time was enough"; "the simple truth"
10. bare - adjective
· lacking a surface finish such as paint; "bare wood"; "unfinished furniture"
11. bare - adjective
· providing no shelter or sustenance; "bare rocky hills"; "barren lands"; "the bleak treeless regions of the high Andes"; "the desolate surface of the moon"; "a stark landscape"
12. bare - adjective
· having everything extraneous removed including contents; "the bare walls"; "the cupboard was bare"
13. bare - adjective
· lacking embellishment or ornamentation; "a plain hair style"; "unembellished white walls"; "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.