1. banks - noun
· English botanist who accompanied Captain Cook on his first voyage to the Pacific Ocean (1743-1820)
2. bank - noun
· sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water); "they pulled the canoe up on the bank"; "he sat on the bank of the river and watched the currents"
3. bank - noun
· a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities; "he cashed a check at the bank"; "that bank holds the mortgage on my home"
4. bank - noun
· a long ridge or pile; "a huge bank of earth"
5. bank - noun
· an arrangement of similar objects in a row or in tiers; "he operated a bank of switches"
6. bank - noun
· a supply or stock held in reserve for future use (especially in emergencies)
7. bank - noun
· the funds held by a gambling house or the dealer in some gambling games; "he tried to break the bank at Monte Carlo"
8. bank - noun
· a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
9. bank - noun
· a container (usually with a slot in the top) for keeping money at home; "the coin bank was empty"
10. bank - noun
· a building in which the business of banking transacted; "the bank is on the corner of Nassau and Witherspoon"
11. bank - noun
· a flight maneuver; aircraft tips laterally about its longitudinal axis (especially in turning); "the plane went into a steep bank"
12. bank - verb
· tip laterally; "the pilot had to bank the aircraft"
13. bank - verb
· enclose with a bank; "bank roads"
14. bank - verb
· do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank; "Where do you bank in this town?"
15. bank - verb
· act as the banker in a game or in gambling
16. bank - verb
· be in the banking business
17. bank - verb
· put into a bank account; "She deposits her paycheck every month"
18. bank - verb
· cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning; "bank a fire"
19. bank - verb
· have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.