1. banging - noun
· a continuing very loud noise
2. banging - noun
· the act of subjecting to strong attack
3. bang - verb
· strike violently; "slam the ball"
4. bang - verb
· to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound; "One of them banged the sash of the window nearest my bed"
5. bang - verb
· close violently; "He slammed the door shut"
6. bang - verb
· move noisily; "The window banged shut"; "The old man banged around the house"
7. bang - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, get_it_on, bonk
8. bang - verb
· leap, jerk, bang; "Bullets spanged into the trees"
9. banging - adjective
· (used informally) very large; "a thumping loss"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.