1. balance - verb
· bring into balance or equilibrium; "She has to balance work and her domestic duties"; "balance the two weights"
2. balance - verb
· compute credits and debits of an account
3. balance - verb
· hold or carry in equilibrium
4. balance - verb
· be in equilibrium; "He was balancing on one foot"
5. balanced - adjective
· being in a state of proper equilibrium; "the carefully balanced seesaw"; "a properly balanced symphony orchestra"; "a balanced assessment of intellectual and cultural history"; "a balanced blend of whiskeys"; "the educated man shows a balanced development of all his powers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.