1. baking - noun
· making bread or cake or pastry etc.
2. baking - noun
· cooking by dry heat in an oven
3. bake - verb
· cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven; "bake the potatoes"
4. bake - verb
· prepare with dry heat in an oven; "bake a cake"
5. bake - verb
· heat by a natural force; "The sun broils the valley in the summer"
6. bake - verb
· be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun; "The town was broiling in the sun"; "the tourists were baking in the heat"
7. baking - adjective
· as hot as if in an oven
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.