1. bait - noun
· anything that serves as an enticement
2. bait - noun
· something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
3. bait - verb
· harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
4. bait - verb
· lure, entice, or entrap with bait
5. bait - verb
· attack with dogs or set dogs upon
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.