1. bail - noun
· (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial; "the judge set bail at $10,000"; "a $10,000 bond was furnished by an alderman"
2. bail - noun
· the legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial); "he is out on bail"
3. bail - verb
· release after a security has been paid
4. bail - verb
· deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
5. bail - verb
· secure the release of (someone) by providing security
6. bail - verb
· empty (a vessel) by bailing
7. bail - verb
· remove (water) from a vessel with a container
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.