1. backing - noun
· the act of providing approval and support; "his vigorous backing of the conservatives got him in trouble with progressives"
2. backing - noun
· something forming a back that is added for strengthening
3. backing - noun
· financial resources provided to make some project possible; "the foundation provided support for the experiment"
4. back - verb
· be behind; approve of; "He plumped for the Labor Party"; "I backed Kennedy in 1960"
5. back - verb
· travel backward; "back into the driveway"; "The car backed up and hit the tree"
6. back - verb
· give support or one's approval to; "I'll second that motion"; "I can't back this plan"; "endorse a new project"
7. back - verb
· cause to travel backward; "back the car into the parking spot"
8. back - verb
· support financial backing for; "back this enterprise"
9. back - verb
· be in back of; "My garage backs their yard"
10. back - verb
· place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
11. back - verb
· shift to a counterclockwise direction; "the wind backed"
12. back - verb
· establish as valid or genuine; "Can you back up your claims?"
13. back - verb
· strengthen by providing with a back or backing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.