1. baby - noun
· a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
2. baby - noun
· the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
3. baby - noun
· an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
4. baby - noun
· an unborn child; a human fetus; "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"
5. baby - noun
· a very young mammal; "baby rabbits"
6. baby - noun
· a project of personal concern to someone; "this project is his baby"
7. baby - verb
· treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.