1. babble - noun
· gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby
2. babble - verb
· utter meaningless sounds, like a baby, or utter in an incoherent way; "The old man is only babbling--don't pay attention"
3. babble - verb
· to talk foolishly; "The two women babbled and crooned at the baby"
4. babble - verb
· flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
5. babble - verb
· divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.