1. attack - noun
· (military) an offensive against an enemy (using weapons); "the attack began at dawn"
2. attack - noun
· an offensive move in a sport or game; "they won the game with a 10-hit attack in the 9th inning"
3. attack - noun
· intense adverse criticism; "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"; "the government has come under attack"; "don't give me any flak"
4. attack - noun
· ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation; "his approach to every problem is to draw up a list of pros and cons"; "an attack on inflation"; "his plan of attack was misguided"
5. attack - noun
· the act of attacking; "attacks on women increased last year"; "they made an attempt on his life"
6. attack - noun
· a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase
7. attack - noun
· a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition; "an attack of diarrhea"
8. attack - noun
· the onset of a corrosive or destructive process (as by a chemical agent); "the film was sensitive to attack by acids"; "open to attack by the elements"
9. attack - noun
· strong criticism; "he published an unexpected attack on my work"
10. attack - verb
· launch an attack or assault on; begin hostilities or start warfare with; "Hitler attacked Poland on September 1, 1939 and started World War II"; "Serbian forces assailed Bosnian towns all week"
11. attack - verb
· attack in speech or writing; "The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
12. attack - verb
· take the initiative and go on the offensive; "The Serbs attacked the village at night"; "The visiting team started to attack"
13. attack - verb
· attack someone physically or emotionally; "The mugger assaulted the woman"; "Nightmares assailed him regularly"
14. attack - verb
· set to work upon; turn one's energies vigorously to a task; "I attacked the problem as soon as I got out of bed"
15. attack - verb
· begin to injure; "The cancer cells are attacking his liver"; "Rust is attacking the metal"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.