1. atmosphere - noun
· a particular environment or surrounding influence; "there was an atmosphere of excitement"
2. atmosphere - noun
· a unit of pressure: the pressure that will support a column of mercury 760 mm high at sea level and 0 degrees centigrade
3. atmosphere - noun
· the mass of air surrounding the Earth; "there was great heat as the comet entered the atmosphere"; "it was exposed to the air"
4. atmosphere - noun
· the weather or climate at some place; "the atmosphere was thick with fog"
5. atmosphere - noun
· the envelope of gases surrounding any celestial body
6. atmosphere - noun
· a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing; "an air of mystery"; "the house had a neglected air"; "an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters"; "the place had an aura of romance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.