1. associate - noun
· a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
2. associate - noun
· a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
3. associate - noun
· a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
4. associate - noun
· any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
5. associate - noun
· a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
6. associate - verb
· make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
7. associate - verb
· keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
8. associate - verb
· bring or come into association or action; "The churches consociated to fight their dissolution"
9. associate - adjective
· having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status; "an associate member"; "an associate professor"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.