1. arts - noun
· studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills); "the college of arts and sciences"
2. art - noun
· the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a collection of fine art"
3. art - noun
· the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
4. art - noun
· a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it's quite an art"
5. art - noun
· photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.