1. articulate - verb
· provide with a joint; "the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood"
2. articulate - verb
· put into words or an expression; "He formulated his concerns to the board of trustees"
3. articulate - verb
· speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way; "She pronounces French words in a funny way"; "I cannot say `zip wire'"; "Can the child sound out this complicated word?"
4. articulate - verb
· unite by forming a joint or joints; "the ankle bone articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle bones"
5. articulate - verb
· express or state clearly
6. articulate - adjective
· expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language; "articulate speech"; "an articulate orator"; "articulate beings"
7. articulate - adjective
· consisting of segments held together by joints
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.