1. article - noun
· nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
2. article - noun
· one of a class of artifacts; "an article of clothing"
3. article - noun
· a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
4. article - noun
· (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
5. article - verb
· bind by a contract; especially for a training period
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.