1. arrangement - noun
· the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
2. arrangement - noun
· an orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging; "a flower arrangement"
3. arrangement - noun
· an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
4. arrangement - noun
· the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"
5. arrangement - noun
· a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments
6. arrangement - noun
· the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.