1. arrange - verb
· put into a proper or systematic order; "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
2. arrange - verb
· make arrangements for; "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
3. arrange - verb
· plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
4. arrange - verb
· set (printed matter) into a specific format; "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
5. arrange - verb
· arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
6. arrange - verb
· adapt for performance in a different way; "set this poem to music"
7. arrange - verb
· arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events; "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.