1. arouse - verb
· call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
2. arouse - verb
· stop sleeping; "She woke up to the sound of the alarm clock"
3. arouse - verb
· summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic; "raise the specter of unemployment"; "he conjured wild birds in the air"; "call down the spirits from the mountain"
4. arouse - verb
· cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate"
5. arouse - verb
· cause to become awake or conscious; "He was roused by the drunken men in the street"; "Please wake me at 6 AM."
6. arouse - verb
· to begin moving; "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
7. arouse - verb
· stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
8. aroused - adjective
· aroused to action; "the aroused opposition"
9. aroused - adjective
· emotionally aroused
10. aroused - adjective
· brought to a state of great tension; "all wound up for a fight"
11. aroused - adjective
· feeling great sexual desire; "feeling horny"
12. aroused - adjective
· keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement; "his face all ablaze with excitement"- Bram Stoker; "he was aflame with desire"
13. aroused - adjective
· (of persons) excessively affected by emotion; "he would become emotional over nothing at all"; "she was worked up about all the noise"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.