1. arm - verb
· prepare oneself for a military confrontation; "The U.S. is girding for a conflict in the Middle East"; "troops are building up on the Iraqi border"
2. arm - verb
· supply with arms; "The U.S. armed the freedom fighters in Afghanistan"
3. armed - adjective
· (used of persons or the military) characterized by having or bearing arms; "armed robbery"
4. armed - adjective
· having arms or arms as specified; used especially in combination; "the many-armed goddess Shiva"
5. armed - adjective
· (used of plants and animals) furnished with bristles and thorns
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.