1. arch - noun
· a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
2. arch - noun
· a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
3. arch - noun
· a passageway under a curved masonry construction; "they built a triumphal arch to memorialize their victory"
4. arch - noun
· (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
5. arch - verb
· form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
6. arch - adjective
· (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
7. arch - adjective
· naughtily or annoyingly playful; "teasing and worrying with impish laughter"; "a wicked prank"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.