1. approximate - verb
· be close or similar; "Her results approximate my own"
2. approximate - verb
· judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
3. approximate - adjective
· not quite exact or correct; "the approximate time was 10 o'clock"; "a rough guess"; "a ballpark estimate"
4. approximate - adjective
· very close in resemblance; "sketched in an approximate likeness"; "a near likeness"
5. approximate - adjective
· located close together; "with heads close together"; "approximate leaves grow together but are not united"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.