1. appreciation - noun
· understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something; "he has a good grasp of accounting practices"
2. appreciation - noun
· delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values); "arrogance and lack of taste contributed to his rapid success"; "to ask at that particular time was the ultimate in bad taste"
3. appreciation - noun
· an expression of gratitude; "he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
4. appreciation - noun
· a favorable judgment; "a small token in admiration of your works"
5. appreciation - noun
· an increase in price or value; "an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.