1. appearance - noun
· outward or visible aspect of a person or thing
2. appearance - noun
· the event of coming into sight
3. appearance - noun
· formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action
4. appearance - noun
· a mental representation; "I tried to describe his appearance to the police"
5. appearance - noun
· the act of appearing in public view; "the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"; "it was Bernhardt's last appearance in America"
6. appearance - noun
· pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression; "they try to keep up appearances"; "that ceremony is just for show"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.