1. antecedent - noun
· someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
2. antecedent - noun
· a preceding occurrence or cause or event
3. antecedent - noun
· anything that precedes something similar in time; "phrenology was an antecedent of modern neuroscience"
4. antecedent - noun
· the referent of an anaphor; a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
5. antecedent - adjective
· preceding in time or order
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.