1. annoyance - noun
· the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
2. annoyance - noun
· anger produced by some annoying irritation
3. annoyance - noun
· an unpleasant person who is annoying or exasperating
4. annoyance - noun
· something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"; "a bit of a bother"; "he's not a friend, he's an infliction"
5. annoyance - noun
· the act of troubling or annoying someone
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.