1. angling - noun
· fishing with a hook and line (and usually a pole)
2. angle - verb
· move or proceed at an angle; "he angled his way into the room"
3. angle - verb
· to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
4. angle - verb
· seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
5. angle - verb
· fish with a hook
6. angle - verb
· present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.