1. analysis - noun
· an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
2. analysis - noun
· the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
3. analysis - noun
· a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
4. analysis - noun
· the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride' instead of `the bride's father'
5. analysis - noun
· a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation
6. analysis - noun
· a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud; "his physician recommended psychoanalysis"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.