1. amorphous - adjective
· having no definite form or distinct shape; "amorphous clouds of insects"; "an aggregate of formless particles"; "a shapeless mass of protoplasm"
2. amorphous - adjective
· lacking the system or structure characteristic of living bodies
3. amorphous - adjective
· (of a group of people or an organization) unorganized or unfocused; "A mob is an amorphous crowd of people without ideals, a sum of individuals in which each lives for himself"
4. amorphous - adjective
· unclear because vague or badly organized; "Her vague, amorphous statement of her predicament was part of what made it so hard for her to solve it"
5. amorphous - adjective
· without real or apparent crystalline form; "an amorphous mineral"; "amorphous structure"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.