1. allies - noun
· the alliance of nations that fought the Axis in World War II and which (with subsequent additions) signed the charter of the United Nations in 1945
2. allies - noun
· in World War I the alliance of Great Britain and France and Russia and all the other nations that became allied with them in opposing the Central Powers
3. allies - noun
· an alliance of nations joining together to fight a common enemy
4. ally - noun
· a friendly nation
5. ally - noun
· an associate who provides cooperation or assistance; "he's a good ally in fight"
6. ally - verb
· become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage; "He allied himself with the Communists"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.