1. airing - noun
· the opening of a subject to widespread discussion and debate
2. airing - noun
· a short excursion (a walk or ride) in the open air; "he took the dogs for an airing"
3. airing - noun
· the act of supplying fresh air and getting rid of foul air
4. air - verb
· expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
5. air - verb
· be broadcast; "This show will air Saturdays at 2 P.M."
6. air - verb
· broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
7. air - verb
· make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
8. air - verb
· expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry; "Air linen"
9. air - verb
· expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.