1. air - noun
· a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of; "air pollution"; "a smell of chemicals in the air"; "open a window and let in some air"; "I need some fresh air"
2. air - noun
· the region above the ground; "her hand stopped in mid air"; "he threw the ball into the air"
3. air - noun
· a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing; "an air of mystery"; "the house had a neglected air"; "an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters"; "the place had an aura of romance"
4. air - noun
· a slight wind (usually refreshing); "the breeze was cooled by the lake"; "as he waited he could feel the air on his neck"
5. air - noun
· the mass of air surrounding the Earth; "there was great heat as the comet entered the atmosphere"; "it was exposed to the air"
6. air - noun
· once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
7. air - noun
· a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence; "she was humming an air from Beethoven"
8. air - noun
· medium for radio and television broadcasting; "the program was on the air from 9 til midnight"; "the president used the airwaves to take his message to the people"
9. air - noun
· travel via aircraft; "air travel involves too much waiting in airports"; "if you've time to spare go by air"
10. air - verb
· expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
11. air - verb
· be broadcast; "This show will air Saturdays at 2 P.M."
12. air - verb
· broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
13. air - verb
· make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
14. air - verb
· expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry; "Air linen"
15. air - verb
· expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.