1. aid - noun
· a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do; "visual aids in teaching"; "his job was to give technical assistance over the phone"
2. aid - noun
· the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading"
3. aid - noun
· gift of money or other material help to support a person or cause; "economic assistance to depressed areas"
4. aid - noun
· the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
5. aid - verb
· give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"
6. aid - verb
· improve the condition of; "These pills will help the patient"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.