1. aggregate - noun
· the whole amount
2. aggregate - noun
· material such as sand or gravel used with cement and water to make concrete, mortar, or plaster
3. aggregate - noun
· a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
4. aggregate - verb
· amount in the aggregate to
5. aggregate - verb
· gather in a mass, sum, or whole
6. aggregate - adjective
· formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole; "aggregate expenses include expenses of all divisions combined for the entire year"; "the aggregated amount of indebtedness"
7. aggregate - adjective
· composed of a dense cluster of separate units such as carpels or florets or drupelets; "raspberries are aggregate fruits"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.