1. ageing - noun
· acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
2. ageing - noun
· the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
3. age - verb
· begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
4. age - verb
· grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
5. age - verb
· make older; "The death of his child aged him tremendously"
6. ageing - adjective
· growing old
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.