1. affairs - noun
· matters of personal concern; "get his affairs in order"
2. affairs - noun
· transactions of professional or public interest; "news of current affairs"; "great affairs of state"
3. affair - noun
· a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to"; "it is none of your affair"; "things are going well"
4. affair - noun
· a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
5. affair - noun
· a vaguely specified social event; "the party was quite an affair"; "an occasion arranged to honor the president"; "a seemingly endless round of social functions"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.