1. advise - verb
· give advice to; "The teacher counsels troubled students"; "The lawyer counselled me when I was accused of tax fraud"
2. advise - verb
· inform (somebody) of something; "I advised him that the rent was due"
3. advise - verb
· make a proposal, declare a plan for something; "the senator proposed to abolish the sales tax"
4. advised - adjective
· having the benefit of careful prior consideration or counsel; "a well-advised delay in carrying out the plan"
5. advised - adjective
· having received information; "be kept advised"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.