1. advance - noun
· a movement forward; "he listened for the progress of the troops"
2. advance - noun
· a change for the better; progress in development
3. advance - noun
· a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others; "she rejected his advances"
4. advance - noun
· the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
5. advance - noun
· an amount paid before it is earned
6. advance - noun
· increase in price or value; "the news caused a general advance on the stock market"
7. advance - verb
· move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
8. advance - verb
· bring forward for consideration or acceptance; "advance an argument"
9. advance - verb
· increase or raise; "boost the voltage in an electrical circuit"
10. advance - verb
· contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom"
11. advance - verb
· cause to move forward; "Can you move the car seat forward?"
12. advance - verb
· obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"; "win points"
13. advance - verb
· develop in a positive way; "He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
14. advance - verb
· develop further; "We are advancing technology every day"
15. advance - verb
· give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work"
16. advance - verb
· pay in advance; "Can you advance me some money?"
17. advance - verb
· move forward; "we have to advance clocks and watches when we travel eastward"
18. advance - verb
· rise in rate or price; "The stock market gained 24 points today"
19. advance - adjective
· being ahead of time or need; "gave advance warning"; "was beforehand with her report"
20. advance - adjective
· situated ahead or going before; "an advance party"; "at that time the most advanced outpost was still east of the Rockies"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.