1. administration - noun
· a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
2. administration - noun
· the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
3. administration - noun
· the act of administering medication
4. administration - noun
· the tenure of a president; "things were quiet during the Eisenhower administration"
5. administration - noun
· the act of governing; exercising authority; "regulations for the governing of state prisons"; "he had considerable experience of government"
6. administration - noun
· the act of meting out justice according to the law
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.